Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Pro-lifers be warned



This is pretty much all the big names in the pro-life movement on one video saying that Obamacare is going to be devastating to our cause. If you have any sort of pro-life convictions at all, I urge you to somehow get involved.

Hey, this is my 100th post. I think it's fitting that it should be about pro-life issues, since one of the main reasons I started blogging last fall was because I was so frustrated at people's lack of understanding of how liberal Obama was on certain issues, such as abortion.

I remember people telling me he was just so "inspirational," blah blah blah. Can anyone seriously say that matters now? Here we are waiting to see if Obama and the Democrats are going to pass the biggest government take-over of health care ever, which will have enormous consequences for future generations.

Right now, what kind of person Obama is, the way he makes you feel when he talk, and anything inspirational about him are all completely irrelevant. What matters is that he just doesn't have good ideas about the way our country should be going.

All I want is for people to think before they vote, and where we are right now seems to me to be a product of people voting on anything but real issues. Change, hope, inspiration are all meaningless words in the land of politics. What matters is the policies people actually put in place, and in Obama's case, they're absolutely terrifying.

There's my two cents. Maybe in three more years we can have another "change," so we can fix all this nonsense.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear feedback!