Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Update on Walk for Life 2010

So far I've actually been relatively successful in raising funds for this year's Walk for Life for the Pregnancy Centers of Virginia. Part of my fundraising has been done online through ChipIn, and part has been done on paper through the sponsor form that they give you.

On my sponsor pledge form, it appears I've raised $275 in pledges and donations.

Through ChipIn, I've raised $80.

That gives me $355 so far out of my goal of $500. If facebook helps me at all, then maybe I'll get up to $500 by the end of this week. The Walk itself is this Saturday.

I have to say, these folks really need to go electronic. If you Google "Walk for Life Charlottesville," I believe my blog and my ChipIn page are two of the top results. Which is a shame, too, because it appears the Pregnancy Centers of Virginia have a nice web site; why can't they do their fundraising online, as well? I'll just have to do it for them.

Anyway, if you'd like to help out my cause, donate using the widget below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear feedback!