Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Walk for Life 2012

So I haven't blogged in a couple of weeks. Of course, you can always check on my daily musings on my facebook page (which is always a great forum for sound intellectual conversation). Between thesis writing and making major life decisions (turns out I'll be living in Paris next year) I guess I haven't had much time for other things. Thus, I haven't had time to get out there and ask for sponsors for the Walk for Life, which is coming up soon. You can read about how important this event is to me here. And you can see pictures from the event in 2010 here.

Check out the ChipIn page here. Or, since you're already reading my blog, why don't you just donate on this cool ChipIn gadget!




I'll have more reflections on life, the universe, and everything pretty soon, I guess. Right now I'm pretty tired, and my thoughts are pretty scattered. Mostly I'm just trying to figure out my own life, so I don't know if I'm in a very good place to figure out the world around me.

But hey, there's always time for trying to help people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear feedback!